How I discovered Reiki...
I have always been interested in alternative therapies however, my journey into Reiki started many years ago after a bad fall during a game of badminton leading to a lot of pain in my right knee. The pain was almost unbearable and worse still – I had many sleepless nights as a result.
A good friend introduced me to a Reiki Master who changed my life entirely. After each session, I felt extremely relaxed and at peace, which enabled me to sleep a lot better which also helped ease the pain I felt in my knee.
The Reiki sessions together with the medication I was prescribed, was definitely the ‘magic formula’ and I could not wait to become a Reiki Master to show others the many benefits of how Reiki can help them too.
How I'm helping others...
How would you feel if you wake up in the morning feeling great, your stress and anxiety had diminished and you also had a restful night’s sleep?
I can help you achieve that through Reiki – which is a wonderful spiritual relaxation therapy.
I also incorporate a few minutes of balancing the 7 main Chakras, which helps to fill you with positive energy, getting rid of the negative energies that have built up over the years.
I will show you how Reiki can help you deal with matters you can control and dismiss the ones you can’t control.
It may surprise you to know that nothing pleases me more when my clients don’t need to see me anymore because their stress and anxiety has been lifted and their lives are more in balance.
What certifies me?...
- Reiki 1st Degree
- Reiki 2nd Degree
- Reiki Masters Degree
Practitioner Member of Association of Holistic & Complementary Practitioners
The Association of Holistic and Complementary Practitioners (AHCP) supports qualified practitioners in the fields of complementary, holistic and sporting therapies, and members of the public who seek treatment from these professionals.
The AHCP aims to:
- Provide professional recognition.
- Keep members informed of developments within the profession, including implications of changes in legislation (if any).
- Help protect the public by upholding standards and a Code of Practice for holistic and complementary practitioners.
- Encourage members to expand and update their knowledge and skills through continuing professional development.
These aims guide the AHCP to become the united voice for caring practitioners.
Associate Member of Associated Stress Consultants
ISMA UK sets professional standards for the benefit of individuals and organisations using the services of its members. Promoting sound knowledge and best practice in the prevention and reduction of human stress, ISMA UK is the leading UK professional body representing a multi-disciplinary professional health and well-being membership.
- Professional Certificate of Merit in Basic Counselling Skills (BSY)
- Diploma in Advanced Counselling Skills (BSY)
- Professional Certificate of Merit in Bereavement Counselling (BSY)
- Professional Certificate of Merit in Behavioural Therapy (BSY)
- Professional Certificate of Merit in Couple Counselling (BSY)
- Professional Certificate of Merit in Family Therapy (BSY)
- Diploma in Nutrition & Weight Consultancy (BSY)
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (BSY)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Level 1
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Level 2
By following my simple coping strategies, I will provide as much support as you need for as long as it takes – and that might not be very long at all.