Let me share what a typical working day was for me.
My two children are now grown up, but I can still remember the utter chaos that went on in my house during the working week.
- Getting the children’s breakfast and dropping them off to school
- Driving through heavy traffic during the lunch hour to my workplace.
- Doing a very stressful job.
- Picking the children up from school.
- Taking them to their various after-school activities.
- Cooking an evening meal.
- No wonder I was absolutely exhausted at the end of the day.
- Not really looking forward to doing it all again the next day!
If only I had heard of how Reiki could have helped ease my stress and anxiety and helped me focus a lot better on my career.
I can therefore certainly relate to employees feeling stressed for a number of reasons.
- Family matters
- Meeting deadlines
- Will they get the promotions they so desperately need
- Company relocation
These stress related issues that take place periodically in the workplace cause low morale and absenteeism.
This in turn has an overall negative effect on the business.
On chatting to many employees I found that having time off from work through stress related issues was rising.
Wouldn’t it therefore be wonderful if companies used a Reiki therapist to help ease their stress, which would help both their physical and emotional conditions as well.
Can Reiki help employees? YES IT CAN. Here is how:
- Boost morale
- Ease stress and anxiety
- Restful night’s sleep, therefore better able to concentrate at work the next day arriving fresh and rested.
- Greater efficiency
- Increased production
- More able to meet deadlines
- Less staff turnover
- Calms and reassures by easing tension
- Improves overall performance
- Helps balance body and mind
I love seeing the benefit my Reiki is having to organisations and their staff and would like many others to witness it too.
Therefore for a limited period I’m offering a complementary FREE ‘taster’ session in the workplace.Book a complementary FREE taster